I have logged every minute of every day since Sunday May 19 2013. Crazy? Read more below.
Posts and Updates in this Series
- A first post on why and how
- Early Surprises And Insights
- Upgrade to the Latest brainOS: Manufactured Awareness 2.0
- Presentation @ Quantified Self Conference
- Presentation @ Quantified Self Silicon Valley
(near) Real-time Life Log
This is a calendar view of all activities I have completed since May 19, 2013. It covers all 1440 minutes in a day (24 hours). Each entry is a combination of a context, an activity, and information tags (hidden for privacy). Read the introductory post for more info
Some errors are occasionally introduced in the syncing process.
A Random Selection Of Facts
- As of June 2nd 2014, I’ve logged 9,289 activities over 379 days ( 8,955 hours or 537,315 minutes)
- I complete an average of 25 activities per day
- A little over half of my time is spent on survival activities (e.g., Sleep, Food, shower)
- On average, I spend approximately 1 hour a day doing each of the following: reading, emailing, commuting, and on calls (meetings).
- At a high level, I spend 30% of my time working (all kinds; but only the real & deep stuff). That translates into an average 45-hour week. Check out this earlier post to understand why that’s higher than you think..