I have logged every minute of my life since Sunday May 19 2013. Crazy? Read more below.
Posts and Updates in this Series
- A first post on why and how
- Early Surprises And Insights
- Upgrade to the Latest brainOS: Manufactured Awareness 2.0
(near)Real-time Life Log
This is a calendar view of all activities I have completed since May 19. It covers all 1440 minutes in a day (24 hours). Each entry is a combination of a context, an activity, and information tags (hidden for privacy). Read the introductory post for more info
Some errors are occasionally introduced in the syncing process.
A Random Selection Of Facts
- As of September 21, I’ve logged 2,552 events over 125 days (2,851 hours or 171,060 minutes)
- I complete an average of 22 activities per day
- A little over half of my time is spent on survival activities (e.g., Sleep, Food)
- On average, I spend approximately 1 hour a day doing each of the following: reading, eating, working out, commuting, and working on email