In 2011, on graduation day, I packed my bags and headed to Europe with a backpack, a train ticket, and no plans whatsoever. This was also the first time I tried myself at public writing a.k.a. blogging. I’ve decided to repost all the content from my eurotrip here, un-edited.
There are 10 posts covering the 10 different regions I traveled to, as well as a final post sharing some reflections.
- Hello there!
- London, the city I could live in.
- Haussmann-City, Sometimes Referred to as Paris
- City-Hopping Switzerland!
- Discovering Prague, Or How to Become a Real Man
- Relaxation, Deutsch, and Potatoes in Berlin!
- Sun, Sea, and Sagrada!
- Driving Me Crazy!
- Ditch Your Friends & Head Over to San Sebastian!
- Final Stop… for now. Seville!
And to wrap things up, a reflection on the whole experience: